Thursday, February 20, 2014

IKEA Shopping

I'm so lucky to have an IKEA store just 
10 minutes from  my house.
 I like that they have pretty centerpieces
using their products for inspiration on 
 all of their cafe tables.
It's a nice touch.
That's where we headed first.
That's where we always go first.
Lunch!
 Yummy Swedish meatballs and mashed 
potatoes with a side salad. 
 Today we treated ourselves to a piece of 
chocolate cake. We shared!
Oh, and the coffee (or tea) is free.
Chocolate mousse cake.
Now we're fortified for shopping.
I just came in for this duvet set.
It's king size with 2 king pillowcases.
   Today's special for $9.99!
 Plum floral pattern, with petite flowers on
the back side. Perfect for adding a little
 spring to a bedroom. It's not for my 
bedroom. It's for this one.
:)
Cheers!

*See my other little IKEA bargain HERE.

Links: Between Naps On The Porch, The Charm Of Home, Common Ground,
Style Sisters, My Repurposed Life, French Country Cottage, My Romantic Home,

11 comments:

  1. Oh it will be perfect in that room. Love the meat balls. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to an Ikea! Have to rectify that! Heard their crepes are good, too. Pretty comforter, cannot beat that price. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita......I've become a IDEA gal from my duvet covers to the kitchen sink and pots and pans. Really! We are 30 minutes from both the Orlando and Tampa Stores. Taking my granddaughter there to shop for her college dorm room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops.....how did I make that mistake? IKEA!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! At that price it's worth it for the fabric alone! How'd I miss that LOL? And, now I want Swedish meatballs and cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful and IKEA is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ikea! Thankfully, It's about 30 minutes away or I might stop there a little too often! Would love for you to share at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. $9.99 ??!! That is an incredible price. I just drove by my IKEA the other day and thought I really need to go back in there - but now you are making me think that I really do need to get back in there. I have never had there food but people seem to enjoy it - so I might have to try that too!! Actually I am going up that way tomorrow and if I have time I am going to stop in.
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those cut out pots! Shirley from Housepitality designs has orchids in hers. We don't have an Ikea anywhere nearby:( That duvet was a STEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LUV Ikea and LUV those little pots. Think we are going that way tomorrow may have to drop in, maybe have lunch food looks great! Took a look at your rugs also very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I lived in South Florida - they didn't have IKEA yet ...... now i think my friend said there is one in Pemborke Pines. It's worth the trip to IKEA just for the Swedish meatballs LOL

    ReplyDelete