Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cashiers Consignment

On our last trip to North Carolina we stopped
to see a long time family friend Mary
at her Cashiers consignment shop. 
It's the best consignment shop you
will ever visit!
Nearly New...fine furniture consignment
is in the heart of beautiful Cashiers, NC.
This is the outside front entry.
Come on in! I took pictures of some of my
 favorite things......there were many!
As you enter there is a lot to see and it's all 
perfectly arranged and merchandized. 
There is everything you could want for your
 home: lamps, art, tables, chairs, cabinets, 
rugs, dishes, vintage, and antiques.
Lots of unique accessories. 
Some with a mountain theme.
Some oriental pieces.
Some cottage.
Some antiques.
All fabulous!
You'll find lots of big pieces,
and pig pieces.
I know...WOW!
Over 3,000 square feet to wander through.
You'll need time to carefully browse.
This is her third location. 
Her shop keeps getting bigger.
What a wonderful business for someone 
as creative as Mary.
Is this a dream for any of you?
 It is for me too.
Vintage Suitcases
Rustic Cabinet
I really liked this cabinet.
This one too.
Pink Transferware Dishes
There are lots of paintings, everything
from artsy cows to 
the more traditional still life.
Mary has also added space for a boutique
 filled with unique women's fashions.
If you find yourself in Cashiers
for the day stop by her store,
and then go for lunch.
Mary will hold your purchases until
you come back.
Bye Mary.

Cheers!






8 comments:

  1. Looks like a charming place to browse and buy. I'd have snapped up all those pink tea set pieces if the price was right. Thanks for showing us around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun, I'll take those suitcases! Let's see how far away from Asheville is that? Thanks for the Treasure Hunt. Di@Cottage-wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been to Cashiers once and I would LOVE to go back! I would need a TRUCK to haul home all the beautiful things I would want from Mary's shop:) Thanks for sharing it with us. Now I want to go back. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful things! Amazing consignment shop! I'd love to shop there. The store owner looks like a very cool person as well! Thanks for the tour!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful way to spend a whole day! Thanks for taking us on the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fabulous! I just adore 'upscale' resale shops; I've found some great things in the one I visit. I'm coming from Show and Tell; thanks for this eye candy!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful store! We are so lacking in those here in Dallas, but I have heard for years about the great shopping in Cashiers and have always wanted to go. Just lovely -- what did you buy?!!!

    ReplyDelete